Everybody is talking about mobile apps. Have you ever considered an app for your business? If so ask yourself the following questions before you even start to think about one or engage with any prospective developers.
- Start with your business’ needs, don’t just jump on the bandwagon!
- Look at how mobile enhances communications already in place.
- Don’t just replicate what you have online, add value.
- Consider how to deliver the expectation of instant interaction.
- What happens when a two-way dialogue with consumers has been established?
- Decide what is the most useful to the customer and base the app on that.
- Utility apps last longer than those based on entertainment.
- Find a specialist developer, they provide technical expertise and offer valuable relationships with the wider industry.
- Just because it seems everyone has a smartphone, don’t assume your target audience does.
- A Mobile website or app – decide what best meets your needs.
Contact us about Your Mobile Application
If you’re in doubt, why not give Rooster Marketing a call and see if we can help?
Call us now on: 01962 841200