Are you a PPC specialist looking to join a successful, growing agency?
Rooster Marketing is one of Hampshire’s leading marketing agencies, trusted to deliver creative design, web development, paid search, inbound marketing and media production for some of the biggest brands in the country.
Due to continued expansion, We are looking for an experienced Paid Media (PPC) Specialist to join our growing digital team near Winchester.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of running PPC campaigns in a commercial environment.
As a PPC Specialist, you will need to understand your clients’ business, any challenges that they face and, based on this understanding, you will think of new ways to help them drive their business forward. You will be expected to manage and implement PPC projects that exceed client expectations and deliver results.
You will have the drive to remain at the forefront of digital marketing, ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything you do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in an exciting and rapidly developing marketing agency.
Key responsibilities include:
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will be involved in all aspects of our offering at Rooster Marketing and your duties will include the following:
• Creation of the overall PPC strategy for clients
• Implementation of the PPC strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project
• Creation of bespoke landing pages to aid the PPC campaigns
• Work on an on-going basis to implement and execute retargeting and programmatic marketing (ie, retargeting & nurture strategies)
• Delivery of projects on platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Ongoing monthly optimisation of PPC campaign
• Analysing campaign performance and making adjustments
• Client reporting
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns
• Experience in all aspects of PPC including Google AdWords, Bing, Display, Retargeting, Programmatic and Social PPC
• Proficient in Google Analytics
• Ability to analyse and improve results
• Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
• Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
• A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
• Excellent time management skills
• Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
• Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary based on experience
• Capacity for career progression
• The opportunity to join a well-established company at an amazing time of growth
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for the role of Paid Media (PPC) Specialist, please send us your C.V and accompanying letter to [email protected]
No recruitment agencies, please.