Mid-level Web Developer
Rooster Marketing is an award-winning, full service marketing agency. We’re seeking a mid-level web developer; responsible for both back-end and front-end development. The successful candidate will work closely with the creative director, digital director and development team, to produce high quality websites and bespoke web/mobile applications.
You will be required to provide account managers with regular project status updates, whilst striving for the highest level of quality in your work – through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work and monitoring efficiency against budget.
You should have a degree in computer science (or similar background), have a passion for digital technology and be a perfectionist who constantly strives for pixel perfection.
Candidates must have 3+ years commercial experience in the following areas and be able to demonstrate their use.
Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years experience working with WordPress.
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins.
- Flawless HTML5, CSS3 and Sass skills.
- Strong PHP and MySQL skills.
- Experience working with Grunt/Gulp.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experienced in building and maintaining responsive websites.
- Experience using GIT version control.
- Experience using Jenkins or GitLab.
- Ability to thoroughly test, debug and validate code.
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
Advantage but not essential:
- Experience working with Vue, React or Angular JS.
- Knowledge of Laravel or Symfony frameworks.
- Experience writing bash shell scripts.
- Technical SEO experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining Ubuntu and RedHat servers.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply for the role of Mid-level Web Developer, please send your CV to [email protected]rketing.com
Rooster deliver. But, it’s not as simple as that. No matter what the deadline is, the team provides thought out solutions and added value through looking at projects in different ways. Being easy people to work with just makes Rooster a well rounded proposition.