Senior Account Manager
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity to join Rooster Marketing an award-winning full-service marketing agency as a Senior Account Manager has become available.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will develop new revenue streams and provide leadership and management of allocated accounts, developing strategic direction and oversee all aspects of the account.
You will be a hands-on Senior Account Manager who will report directly to the board of directors.
You will demonstrate strong ownership of the brand and keep the focus on brand success. The Senior Account Manager is also financially responsible for delivering the forecast.
In addition, you will:
- Develop strategic skills, masters tactical planning and implementation.
- Ensure all creative and tactics are developed to support the brand positioning.
- Continually seek brand-building opportunities to overcome obstacles.
- Champion the creative product.
- Lead creative and account teams in the development of breakthrough creative to ensure high-quality agency output, reflective of consistently superior creative product.
- Have a good understanding of digital and all things web.
- Work with the team to ensure all work is delivered on time and accurately.
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations as required.
- Manage client expectations.
- Be able to interpret briefings from clients.
- Be aware of and able to identify new business and organic growth opportunities.
- Provide the lead on pitches.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, written English and grammar skills.
- A degree in either marketing or a related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Account Manager in an agency environment.
- Be quick thinking.
- Commercially aware.
- Hard working and cope well under pressure.
- Understanding of web and digital.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work and collaborate efficiently within a team.
To apply for the position of Senior Account Manager, please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]