Rooster Marketing is a successful, fast growing, full-service marketing agency based in a beautiful converted mill on the edge of Winchester. We support all types of businesses with our marketing services that include market research, branding, web development, video, photography, content marketing, SEO, PPC, animation, creative design and much more!
We are just off the M3 and have Shawford Train Station only 1 minute walk away so very easy to get to with free parking.
We are looking for:
• A solid writer who has a good understanding of SEO, blog writing, social channel writing, press releases, awards entry writing and general content creation for a wide range of audiences.
• Some understanding of PPC a benefit
• Good social marketing experience
• Experienced in creating a short and long-term content strategy. This will involve client meetings, research, good business understanding and lots of common sense!
• 2+ years’ experience working in a content marketing role either client or agency side.
• Good attention to detail. Ensure content created is factually correct and of value to the audiences available.
• Build and maintain relationships with our customers. This will include regular clients meetings/calls and also providing them with custom reporting to suit their requirements.
• Experienced in keyword and search behaviour research to be able to give us and our clients a clear understanding of what makes our clients’ customers tick.
• Working with the directors of the business to assist with pitch documents and market research.
• Experienced in writing content for paid search adverts such as social advertising and Google Adwords
• Creative flair and passion for creating great content.
• Strong writing skills are essential.
• Comfortable in using digital tools to support your work.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with influencers and journalists, with a track record of earning placements and brand mentions in the media.
• Comfortable using Google Analytics and a basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
• Must be able to manage their own time.
• Must be a team player with a good sense of humour!
Some of the perks…
• A chance to work with a broad range of high-profile brands across an array of sectors to build your experience and portfolio.
• Plenty of room for career growth for the right person.
• Having the opportunity to work with one of the Souths leading, award winning marketing agencies.
• Working in one of the UK’s most beautiful agency buildings and in the most beautiful riverside setting.
• Free fitness class every week (if you fancy it!).
• We have an Ice-Cream and beer fridge for those tough days!
• Corporate work eyecare available.
• Regular social events with the team. These have included Elvis night, Mexican nbake-offg racing, skittles night, bake off competition, chilli eating competition, chicken nugget challenge, cheeseburger challenge or just a few quiet beers in the handy pub next door.
• Fishing, or just sitting by one of Englands finest rivers, The River Itchen.
• Once you have caught your fish feel free to BBQ it for lunch in our private riverside garden.
To apply for the position of Content Marketing Executive, please send your C.V. along with a covering letter to [email protected]